Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Night Terrors - Turn your house into horror movie



TWITTER:
https://twitter.com/NightTerrorsApp

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/night-terrors-the-beginning/id1112350146?mt=8

Dear....LAWD! heheheh

Mind you, I'm a horror movie nut. I listen to podcasts like THE NO SLEEP PODCAST, LORE, and KNIFEPOINT HORROR when I go to sleep sometimes. Ice water in these veins, Baby. But, when I played NIGHT TERRORS on the iPhone, things changed drastically.

Something about having your own home - a place you know well and feel safe in - turned into a fright fest...man...it's scary!


So, you invest the .99 in the game, down it, clear the schedule for the next few minutes, turn off all the lights, headphones in - very important, then you start to prowl around your home.

The light on the phone is active and lights your way. The object - use your phone like a ghost hunting device, really. Find the spots in your home where the signal is strong and...see what happens.



I was involved with the beta testing for this and I got to see the pieces come into play. The audio side and the improvements there. The light and how that changes. And the signal and visuals pieced in, then all put together expertly to create a really chilling experience.

Now...is it what is in the trailer yet? Crap falling off walls, ghosts in doorways, and things standing in front of you?  No, this is just the beginning. But...what a FUCKING CREEPY BEGINNING IT IS! heheehe  While some of these visual elements would be lovely to see in future revs, the audio involved in Night Terrors and the atmospheric visuals are masterful and...as I've stated...FUCKING CREEPY!!!!!

How devoted am I to making this work? I went into my BASEMENT with this thing running and the light started flickering and the signal got strong and there was music and a voice and.....HOLY CRAP! I made the choice to return upstairs at once. Oh, but it didn't get better. It was far worse. I went into the room where all my kid's toys are and then....

Well, find out for yourself.



This is a major, major thing. It's huge. Sure, there are scary games on all sorts of systems where you see horrors and deal with them, but NIGHT TERRORS brings the horror to your home. You see YOUR stuff and hear these...things in YOUR house.

Mind you, this is the first phase. THE BEGINNING. And...it freaked me out. Like...look behind me every two seconds JUST to make sure things were not slipping up behind me freaked out. When it ended, I muttered, "Ok...that was fucking great. Now let's get some of these lights on," out loud.

I can not wait to see what's coming next! I want them to do another round of funding somehow so I can toss more cash at them to keep moving his forward. It's a serious dive into the right direction for interactive horror augmented reality! BRAVO!


Just...be quiet or they'll here you. 
 
  • $0.99
  • Category: Entertainment
  • Updated:
  • Version: 1.1
  • Size: 94.4 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller:
Rated 12+ for the following:
  • Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment